Thursday 10 May 2012

Three weeks to go!

Only three weeks to go and I'll have been in Harris and will hopefully be well on my way to Rockall, if not already landed - it all depends on the weather.

I met with Mark Beaumont this week at BBC Radio Scotland to have a chat about the expedition and to get some advice about obtaining funding and coping with isolation. Our conversation was recorded and will form part of a programme on the expedition to be broadcast at 4pm on Monday 4th June.

Also, I'm really please to have received a Rescue Pro PFD (Personal Flotation Device) today from www.safequip.co.uk . They threw in lots of extra safety features, which my wife is very pleased about (as am I)! Its amazingly buoyant yet really comfortable and gives an uninhibited range of movement which makes the jacket ideal for landing and climbing up Rockall. Thanks to team at Safequip for all their help.

No comments:

Post a Comment